Effective Date: October 8, 2018
- In the course of viewing our website your browser will send certain standardized pieces of data to us to help our web server to better fulfill your request. This information may include:
- Your IP address and information associated with your IP address, such as: your ISP, your connection type and limited geographical information
- Your operating system and browser type, which may include information about the type of platform (e.g. smartphone) by which you are accessing the site
- The URL of the page requested
- The URL of page linking to (or referring to) the requested page
- The time the page was requested
- The success status of the page request
- Your preferred language
- Your browser’s ability to process certain content types, for example your browser’s ability to process Flash content
- Cookies (see Cookies section for more information)We use transactional data in real time to process your request and respond with appropriate content for your web browser. Additionally, we will store this data in what is commonly referred to as Web Server Logs for various purposes including: security, debugging, visitor intelligence and traffic pattern analysis. We do not link this data to an identity.
Personal Data Submission
Our site may contain web forms that will ask for your personal data. Examples of this type of collection are in the Contact area. This information is voluntarily submitted and used only for the purposes for which it was collected. Please note that information collected will be stored. We will not use or share personal information submitted to us for any purpose inconsistent with that for which it was provided. A cookie is a small piece of text in the form of a name and value that a web server can ask a web browser to store and resend with subsequent requests to the same server. This allows the server to have a “memory” of where the browser has been before or “remember” information that the user has previously given the server so the server does not need to ask again for information on each page.
We do not regularly sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to 3rd parties outside of AOH Division One unless otherwise stated herein. We may however share your personal data with authorized 3rd parties that perform services for us. We may also disclose your personal data to 3rd parties based on a valid order from a court or another official body with sufficient authority.
Cookies are used to identify which pages are being used. This is used in analysis of data about web page traffic to enhance the Website experience and to customize to visitor needs. Primary uses are statistical and analytical.
In summary, cookies are useful by enabling us to monitor content you find most useful. A cookie does not provide access to your computer nor does it provide any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
You can administer the functioning of cookies via your web browser settings. However, disabling cookies may prevent you entirely or partially from using or seeing specific features on our Website.
Visiting Our Websites from Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
If you have questions, comments or concerns about this this policy or about personal information we may control you can reach us using the Contact Form on this site.